Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Long face?

First thing first, I am quite disappointed with an event that has just happened in my life.  I felt like I am being cheated.  Either that or left hand don't know what the right hand is doing, making his/her decision without discussing within the group first.

Next up, I have finally got some positive results after a few weeks of "hard" work. 

Girly post.  Click below for more.

Anyway, let's come back to the long face thing.  I think... I have a pretty long face.  It strucked me this morning as I looked at my face in the mirror.  Too little going on for a huge canvas behind.  No wonder I find myself looking better with straight fringe (gives an illusion that I have smaller face).  Not only that, I can save my time on fixing my brows.  I never really do anything with them before.  By that I mean, no trim, no pluck, nothing, on a regular basis.  I have only did it once myself, and it was painful.  Plus, I have no idea on how to get the perfect brow shape even though there are gazillion youtube and blog posts about it.  I know some say brows sculpt your face, but... I just simply can't do it.  So hiding it behind my straight fringe saves me, hehe.  By the way, I have been having fringe about three years ago.

Yet, I started to have pimples on my forehead starting this April or so, and they have never stop since from growing happily on my forehead, especially in between my brows and above the brows... 

Those pimples are the reasons why I started growing a side fringe because I am thinking that they are caused by the sebums that stick to my fringe, and start regenerate more and more.  Even if I have wash my face more often that just two times a day, which I used to do when I started have the pimples, that does not stop them from growing because once I put my hair down, the sebum will start going back to the same place, and... you know the drill. 

After scanning through Eki's mag scan for June and July, I spot that braided fringe seems to be in the trend.  So... I start to recreate the look too. 





Sure they look good, but not on me.  It only accentuate my long face.  Urgh...  But still cute though.  Later, I decided to just twist my fringe since they are a little too short to braid.  It took me a few trials to have the braid not fuzzy and the end of my hair sticking out everywhere.  It's just too time consuming to do the braid everyday.

I have finally realised that straight fringe looks the best on me.  But I have yet to find a solution to cure those pimples and have my straight fringe back unfortunately...

Mood:  Decisions...
Music:  Fallen - Sarah McLachlan

No comments:

Post a Comment