Monday, January 31, 2011

2010 Summary

Hello,

Sorry for neglecting the blog again...

Well, new year has come.  So let me just sum up my year of 2010.  It's going to be pictures talk entry again...


January:

Went to see some mountains, wind tunnels, fuzzy cactus, and lucky me, no mountain lions on sight, just a dummy.  (Pictures not in order)





February:

Nothing much.  Mac breakfast and strawberry cake.



March and April:

Smiling doggy, oh hi puzzles, purple nails and not so pretty french toes?!





May:

Spring is here~.  Very hot though  -_-|||  A huge bunny, a small chair, and lots of flowers.








June:

Somehow I find that cat picture fascinating, so is the sushi.



July and August:

Pretty much food and nails.  Oh, and I got bitten too.  See my older post for more.  









September:

Nothing much that's very interesting.  Hence the dog.  He is pretty camera shy, haha.


October:

Apparently Avatar outfit is the hits for last year's halloween. 







November:

Pumpkin.  Unfortunately no thanksgiving pictures with me. 





December:

On the move and freezing cold temperature.  -ve 12 degrees?!  @_@...





These sum up the year of 2010 for me.  Hope you guys have a good one.

Mood:  Sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment