Tuesday, December 4, 2012

November/Thanksgiving Beauty Purchases

I usually buy some beauty products for the year (yes, the whole year) during November/Thanksgiving since there are a lot more sales or gifts during this time around.

I was running out of the eye cream, and the one I got last year doesn't seems to work for the wrinkles under my eyes.  After some research and seeing some deals, I have decided to switch to Estee Lauder to give it a try.  The best thing is that this purchase comes with some gifts, quite a bit of gifts too. 

 
Here's the gifts I got for purchasing the eye cream.  It comes with the snake skin bag, which I am not a fan of, estee lauder palette, 3 mini eyeliners, mini serum, mini face cream with spf 15, which I can't use since I am allergic to the chemical sunscreen, lipstick, and 10 days mascara. 
 
 
Sephora mystery gifts with my purchases.  I bought the OleHeriksen for $48.  But I wanted the mystery gifts and not the shipping charge, so I purchase the Sephora cotton pads for $2.  Of course I got my 3 free samples purchasing online. 

 
Here's what I got for the mystery gifts: 4 Sephora foundation samples, Nars foundation, Urban Decay foundation/brightening primer, L'Occitane face cream, and Lancome primer.  By the way, the gift bag actually cost I think $1/2 online.  So just the bag itself has made up the extra $2 I purchase to get the free shipping and cotton pads. 

 
Here's how the face cream looks like.  It is super mini.

 
Here's all the products unboxed. 

 
I usually purchase a strong facial peel once a year to get rid of all the acne scars and "tough" dead skins accumulated over the years that I couldn't get rid of using regular scrubs. 
 
I used Vichy vitamin C peel last year.  It is a serum that last for 30 days (1 month), and you have to put the serum in the fridge since the vitamin c is very unstable and all natural.  It's the first and the best I have used so far.  I got it at Ulta last year, for about $45ish.  Unfortunately they don't sell it anymore  :((  So I thought I will try something else this time.  I have used OleHeriksen once since I got it, I have good experience so far.  It has this tingly sensation, in a good way (not burning feeling in anyway), and my skin feels really smooth after the mask.  The only downside for me is that I have to wash the product off my face, and I don't really know if I did clean it off well or not...  I don't have to wash the Vichy one.  Yeah, call me lazy, hah. 
 
estee lauder gwp dillards august 2012
 
I got this gifts too with the purchase of the double-wear foundation with spf 10.  Again, they have the snake skin bag again, which I don't really care for.  Also, I don't understand why they will have two lipsticks with this gifts.  But I do love their lipstick smells.  They smells a bit berry-ish, not the old lipsticks usually smells. 
 
Anyway, here are just some beauty products I bought during November of 2012. 
 
Ciao~
 
Mood: Lazy

No comments:

Post a Comment