Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Can never make the right decision.

I feel so dejected today. 

I bought something online yesterday with deal thinking that deals like that do not come easily, and I actually missed another deal for the same item I want to purchase two days ago.  So of course, I didn't want to miss the chance.  Who knows today a better deal comes out for the item I want to purchase. 

Never mind about this incident. 

I then wanted to purchase a packaged item on Amazon, but not knowing what exactly I wanted to purchase.  So I consulted my friend.  By the time I noticed her respond, the item with the price I wanted to purchase is gone.  So I resulted purchasing a higher price of the item, but not in a complete package.  So I went to ebay, looking for better deals, and I found the missing item in the package for a reasonable price, but way more expensive than the first deal I saw.  I thought I want to ask for a bargain instead.  It was listing for $250, and I asked for $200.  The person rejected my deal today, and when I wanted to purchase, the deal is gone again!!!  I ended up purchasing that missing item for $400 not including shipping... 

Argh!!!  All in all, I purchased items for $200-300 higher than intended over this two days... 

Rant over.

Mood: Agitated!

No comments:

Post a Comment