Friday, August 7, 2009

Events and pictures.

So, I have been busy trying to get a job. But since I am not able to do anything else after submit in the application, hence I blog. What a good use of time, haha...

Beware, picture heavy post!

Anyway, so I was gone for a few weeks. During my disappearance, as a normal person who carries a camera, I took some pictures to fully utilize the equipment.

First off, the food that I ate.















Fried wanton noodles... Yummy















Woo~ Bamboo clams, my loves.















Some high end buffet that I went.















Dosai. I love Indian food.















Erm... crab shells (I know, I should have take the picture before I eat it. But you still can make up what it is by just looking at it right? right?)















Woo~ birthday cake. Someone bought this cake and gave me a surprise birthday party. Thank you.















Look, we finished everything that we ordered that night. Unbelievable? Believe it (haha, doesn't this sound familiar to you?)

Everyone who hangs out with me often enough will know that I am such a great eater, and wasting food is definitely not an option!















I heart Kit Kat. Is one of my favourite snack. Have a break... Have a Kit Kat (whatever the trademark)

Next up, animals. I like the fuzzy, hairy friends of mine. And one additional point for them is that they never need makeup nor touch up and can still look fabulous at any time. (haha, lame joke).

It's taking me too long to post all the pictures up. So I am going to post it next time, K? Ciao for now.

Music: I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Mood: Busy

No comments:

Post a Comment