Friday, August 7, 2009

New to the site.

Well, I have changed my blog site for the third time now.

I have regretted not to choose this at the very beginning though I know most people are using this site for their blog. At first I thought, ya, everyone is using this, but it does not have the features that I wanted. So I decided to move my blog site to livejournal.com until a few months later, functions are getting less and less, and today, it won't even let me load up my blog?! That's it. I have enough of that crap.

So, hell... o, blogspot. Hope we have a good start here.

I am still thinking about whether I should move my posts here from livejournal or not. Hopefully that is not necessary, but I am scared that the other side of my blog will close down and I will lose all those blog posts that I painstakingly constructed them (alright, not really that serious). I still miss the layout and some features of the site. But enough is enough. A pretty face without a knowledgeable brain? No thanks. I will just add those features myself, by typing them out (haha).

Well, gtg. Be back for more K?

Music: It's A Crime - Crystal Kay
Mood: Gloomy (from livejournal)

No comments:

Post a Comment