Monday, June 28, 2010

Bento attempt...

I saw a picture of bear bento with curry long time ago, and thought that I should give it a try sometimes in the future.

Since I just cooked some curry today, I thought I should try it out.

Here's the bear bento that I am trying to mimic:


Isn't it cute?  Sorry for the fuzzy photo.  This is the only pic I have.

And, my attempt:



Yes, I know I failed miserably.  The face is a little dirty; the eyes, ears, and hands are not in symmetry; the eyes should belong to a cat; just plain odd looking.  My curry is not runny either.  The only thing that is symmetry is the nose part.  Anyway, at least I have give it a try. 

Then I found this:


Double sadness.  Mine can't even look as cute as this one. 

Ya, I guess I am not going to try that again, just to embarrass myself once more.

Music:  4AM - Kaskade (Remix)
Mood:  Laughing at my own failure, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment