Friday, June 11, 2010

Big Bend (part 2)

Since I just blog about two days worth of Big Bend trip the other day, and I have put my words down for posting the rest of the trip...  Here it is.  Do as I promised.  I will do another random pics of Big Bend trip.  Please stay tune. 

Went to the other side of the park on the third day, which will be the last of Big Bend too.  You can plan your trip to be approximately a week if you want to go through the whole place.


Road runner while on the way to the other side of the park.  How cute.

Once again, pictures loaded post. Click below for more, thanks.
Now comes the cactus family that you will see throughout the whole park. 


Long spiky hair kind.


Short furry hair kind.


Spiky furry kind.  This looks like some kind of animal's tail.


Orange dyed spikes.


One of the shortest trail I know in the area.  But you can skip this if you have only a few days at the park. 


See the man on the horse?  He's from the other side, as in Mexico.  Came down here for...


He's there to sell these things.  They just put some handicrafts or some stones they picked somewhere, with a price board, and leave.  It's so amazing that they really just trust the passerby will be honest to leave the money if they do pick up stuffs.  I guess they are not allow to stay on this side.


This is what you see at the end of the trail.


Chisos Mountain's formation history.


The explanation.  Kinda blurry.  Sorry, shaky hands here.


Came here at the wrong time.  Should come here in the afternoon or morning time.  This is what you get when you come in the evening.  I know, you can barely see the rocks. 


Can barely see the gradient of colours on the rock. 






Mud shot.  Doesn't it looks like a drought has just happened?  Some part of the mud is still a little wet.  I wonder how long has this been here. 


As you can see, it's getting dark again.  I don't like to be out in the park when it is dark.  Scary as no one will be able to find you, but the animals can... and devour those taste like meat to them. 

I feel like my sentence are so robotic.  You just can't feel anything from my sentences, like I am happy nor sad nor angry, etc.  I feel like I have failed to express my genuine mind in these posts.  I am trying hard to improve my sentence building skills.  Give me some times K?  Thanks for the patience. 

Also, as mentioned above, I will include a random post of Big Bend trip.  It will be really really really random though (hope you get the idea about the random part, hah).  That will be the final post that kind of conclude the whole trip of Big Bend.  K, see you then.  Ciao.

Mood:  Hmm...  Thinking.
Music:  I Am Not a Robot - Marina and The Diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment