Friday, July 23, 2010

Update on the bites.

Hello.  Just want to let you guys know that I am still battling with the itch though it is much much better now.

Oh wait, let me go take some pictures (for real).

OK, back with the pictures (fifteen minutes later...)


Scabs with dark marks = scars...  Boo~


Closer view of another one.  Soooooo ugly.  Just cry me a river... (Jokes.  Forgot who sing this song)




See the bruises at the side of the scar? (from scratching too much)


Looks like brackets, haha.


Here are the products that I have tried by far.  Clockwise:  Mentholatum ointment, Itch relief cream (which is useless and most expensive one), Neosporin because I have open wound, this StingEze (Way better than the itch relief cream, and much cheaper too), and clear nail polish (actually works out quite well.  Advice by friends).


Asked someone to come in and check out the room.  This is what they gave me.  Two of these, one on each side.  Absolutely hate the smell, which attracts the thingy to come out, so they claim.  Works out quite well.  At least I think so since I don't feel as itchy as before. 


Going to try this out later.  Currently looking for solutions to get rid of those super ugly scars everywhere on my legs.  Any suggestion?


Oh, this has nothing to do with the bites.  I have heard a lot about this Rohto thingy, and have actually tried it before.  Fell in love with it, and now, I got my hand into one of this thingy.  Super excited.  Well, of course I don't just buy it under the influence of the raves, is because I have bloodyshot eyes lately...  Just cry me another river...

Alright, enough about the rant.  Ciao.

Mood:  Weird feelings (from tea, maybe?)
Music:  SNSD & 2PM - Cabi Song

No comments:

Post a Comment