Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Long time no joke.

I noticed that my blog is lack of some jokes lately. So... the other day, I purposely read some newspaper and got some(forgot all of them but one), somewhat funny joke to share. So here we go.

Husband: Why do you always keep my picture in your purse when you go to work?

Wife: It makes me feel better if I face difficulties in the office.

Husband: Aww~ I didn't know that my picture alone can create such a remedy to you.

Wife: I will just look at your picture and think to myself, what other difficulties that are harder to handle than the one in the picture that I have already handled?


Haha, I find it quite funny.  Here's another one, in picture.  I took it from a T-shirt I saw. 


Really?  But I notice men don't really fart.  It is usually the women farts more that scared the men away, especially after dating for a while and men thinks that women are just that perfect...


Took it from the same shop where I found the T-shirt.  Quite funny, eh?

Mood:  Worry
Music:  This Is Love - By2

No comments:

Post a Comment