Saturday, May 8, 2010

Rural?!

I am at a place where most people will call it rural. But just how rural can this place be?

Oh... Let me elaborate then. This place can be so rural that it does not have shopping mall?! That doesn't bother me much though. I am not that much into shopping anyway. Wait, the cell phone coverage is poor? This is fine too as long as it still works. No movie theater? No problemato. They have internet access here. No airport? By express then, takes just a few hours. But... no electricity for days????? Oh no. What am I suppose to do without the electricity? Especially under this crucial hot sun? No~~~ I don't know what can I do in the house, dark even in the day, no where to go during the day...


No electricity = no internet = no life.

Haiz... Yes, complaining again. Hopefully I am able to find something to do then. Only those rural area where a small case has to be settled with much hassles. You can have no water or electricity for days onward. What do they care anyway? This is after all, a rural area that most people have long forgotten...


I want the usual stuff back, thanks.

Aside from that rural part of the story, I am sick yet again... That sandy throat is back to haunt me again. Boo~ K, TV time. Ciao.

Mood: Sick
Music: Rakujitsu - Tokyo Jihen

No comments:

Post a Comment