Friday, April 30, 2010

My impulsive shopping spree

Hello everyone,

I almost went crazy by this blog host. The layout has super limited selections, there's no password protected post available, the picture is being cut off (when I have no problem with other blog hosts), and bla bla bla. I almost switch the blog host. But then I have thought that everyone is going to say that I am doing things impulsively. So, I have changed my mind and decided to stay for a while to give it a try. So please don't say I don't give people chances, I am cruel, bla bla bla... so on and so forth.

Anyway, I went shopping these few days. It was fun, and burnt a hole deep into my pocket. Let me show you guys what I got. But I have to warn you guys that most of these are girly stuffs. So, if you don't want to read this, you can skip them.





Look, isn't it cute? There are three different colours to choose from. One of them is the brown bear, then the green frog, and one pink thingy. I have intended to buy the brown one since the colour is more preferable. But the brown one is cracked. Hence this one.



This is what contains in the frog case. It comes with a contact lens container, empty bottle, a tip for you to put the contacts on it instead of on your hand, and a pincher.



L to R: Makeup Puff, spritzer bottle, and the facial cleansing pad.

I wanted the makeup puff cause I like to be hygienic. So while I use one of them, I can wash the other. It comes with the container too. Nice. But I am not a professional makeup artist though, don't get me wrong.

I have not read any review about the facial cleansing pad so far. But I see that it is somewhat affordable, and I am on my impulsive buying mindset, so, there you have it. I have actually used it. Erm... can't say I feel or see the difference. So... I will continue to use it for a while and maybe later I can post a review about it.



I didn't buy this. My aunt got it for me when I asked her for advice. I can't find anything about it online, though I saw many similar products. But this product is under Australia license though. I will try it out later. Hopefully I will not have allergy to it.

Alright, that's all for now. Got to go to for exercise now. Getting fat from the bottom onwards...

1 comment: