Saturday, April 24, 2010

Getting sick.

I think I am getting sick. Sore throat, sneezing, and more sore throat.

So, I believe I am getting a cold.

Probably too tired, and lack of water intake.

Aside from that, I am getting lots of break out. What happened??? It begins with my cheeks, then, bunch of them in between my eyebrows. Now, at the side of my face...

Is it the lotion/moisturizer that I used, or the late night sleep, or the lack or water intake, or the hair shampoo that irritates my face? Or could it be the face washer that I use? Argh! It's driving me nuts. No matter how hard I am trying to save the now pimpled face, nothing seems to help. Why am I getting these when I am already ugly enough?



Googled. Now I looked like this...

Music: I Did Wrong - 2AM
Mood: Sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment