Monday, April 19, 2010

Life is…lifeless.

I can't fully express how much I hate my life right now.

I don't know what to do with this life that God has given me, I don't know what I should do to keep myself to think that there's a purpose of this life. In fact, I have been thinking of ending my life. I don't have the will to move on no more. I don't understand why God wants me to go through this.

Or is it that God never intended me to go through this, but is the people in the world that is destroying my life?

I thought, having some hardship in life should not give you any reason to just run away without facing it. Only a coward does that.

A coward that lies and steal just to get her life comfortable, run away to avoid the real problem, disregard what other feels and thinks.

That evil patch up a pretty life for herself, and destroy others without a piece of guilt feeling in her, let you soak in your own somber.

To avoid from being blame, the evil brainwash everyone first, so to make people think that you are the one that destroy your own life, belittling others' name, make their name worth not even a cent, then sit back and watch this great disaster with ease, laughing as those who are trying to save themselves, especially happy when seeing those who are about to drown by their own tears...

The person who is harmed, has no energy to move on, no encouragement, no will, no more... The weak human wants to go back to its owner. Only hope that the owner will accept the human who so wish to go back to Him with the wrong route.

No comments:

Post a Comment