Friday, April 23, 2010

What a Bliss.

Hello you all,

I know I have not been keeping up the pace lately. Just want to let you guys know that I am still up and going, hah.

Anyway, I love the taste of bliss, though my life have not been very blissful for me. You must be wondering what I am talking about right? There are many bliss that you can try. But I found this particular bliss extraordinarily nice. I bet you still don't understand what I am talking about. Well, let the picture do the talking then.





Taken from Nestle website.

I love the bliss that is particularly on the right, which contains cucumber and lime. They are the yogurt drinks that is quite popular in my small little group. They have other flavours that you can try. What's good about this drink? It contains inulin and live cultures, both are good for your digestion, is made from real fruit juice, containing no artificial colouring, zero percent fat, 100 kcal energy, and 40mg of calcium. All nutritious stuff... The bottle also mention that Inulin is prebiotic and helps increase intestinal Bifidobacteria, whatever that means.

I know right, I has been a long long time since I post a picture. What a lifeless blog, not very entertaining to us all. So there you have it. The bliss that I like. It smells like cucumber. But when you taste it, is more of a lime taste to it. When I first heard about this combination, I thought to myself, weird human being making new crazy creations again. I ended up liking it, hah. I guess the lesson here is, don't object unless you have tried. Of course, all these are my own opinions. Just want to share what's nice and what's not.

Have a bliss.

Music: Naturally - Selena Gomez
Mood: Blissful.

No comments:

Post a Comment