Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What a louzy blogger.

I know most of the blogger post some interesting pictures to amuse the readers. Me? I don't even have the energy to do so even when I have a dummy camera with me at all time. I have becoming more and more lazy. I used to be called the crazy person by a close-by person cause I took pictures at almost anything that's in my way.

Maybe is because of the discouragement, I slowdown, and soon enough, I quit taking pictures, not even a thing. My laziness can also caused by the lack of laptop that comes with the card reader, or even my busier life style.

Aside from that, I went shopping today. What did I bought? Well, too lazy to take the picture. Maybe next time. So, no picture from me personally today.

Since I don't have a picture to post, and this post is in need of one...







Men, this picture took me forever to load it. Now the picture is being cut off. Damn blogspot. I can't do anything with the template either.

Hmm... thinking of having a facial treatment tomorrow. Want to be girly for a day, hah. Let me think through.

Update: I have finally fixed the missing part of the picture, by changing my theme?!

No comments:

Post a Comment